POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Running Pov-Ray using restricted user account : Re: Running Pov-Ray using restricted user account Server Time
28 Apr 2024 19:08:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Running Pov-Ray using restricted user account
From: Brian
Date: 9 Apr 2007 12:10:01
Message: <web.461a652f3b750ee14f02351a0@news.povray.org>
It does not seem to be a problem with creating the output file.  I used the
-f switch and still got the same results.  The problem seems to be with
reading the texture image files.  Here is a copy of the error that I
receive when I try and create the raytrace.

Possible Parse Error: jpeglib: Failed to create temporary file

It does not seem to matter where the textures are located, I always get this
error.  The only thing that seems to resolve this it to give the user write
access to the root of the C drive.  This is what leads me to believe that
there  is a temporary file being written there during raytrace process.